Friday, May 1, 2009

Where to find a good psychiatrist in Kuala Lumpur


Where to find a good psychiatrist in Kuala Lumpur?
I had experienced depression two years ago, took Prozec for 6 months+. Recently, my insomia getting worse, can't sleep without taking sleeping tablet. Try lots of ways but non was helpful in long term. Taking up Yoga classes, the result depending on that day's work load. I am a full time mother with business to run, finance & household all contribute to my stress level. My biological clock has switch the night and day pattern. I need immediate attention ohterwise my depression will come back, in fact, probably it is back.
Mental Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd say the best thing to do is see your general practitioner (your family doctor, or a local doctor) and then get a referral to a psychiatrist from him/her.. That is a good way to ensure you get referred to someone that is reputable, as hopefully your local doctor will refer you to someone they have worked with before.. Otherwise I'd do a google search for services in your region. Good luck and well done for seeking help, it shows a lot of strength! Things will get better soon!
2 :
Hi there....Damai Service Hospital in Kuala Lumpur has an outpatient psychiatry clinic. You could go there: http://www.dsh.com.my/clinics/psych.htm Good luck.