Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New years eve Kuala Lumpur


New years eve Kuala Lumpur?
I'll be celebrating new years eve in KL this year. Where is the best place to watch the fire works from? I saw some brilliant movie clips on you tube from fireworks near the Petronas, but I think it's best to see it with a bit of a distance. Any suggestions? Besides the fire works, any other tips about new years eve in Kuala Lumpur? I'm not into big crowded parties, though a few cocktails in a nice place will do :)
Malaysia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My relatives and I (6 families) book two suites every Merdeka Eve (Independence) and New Year's Eve, at an apartment near the Petronas Twin Towers. We'll watch the fireworks from our rooms (its quite near to the twin towers). After the fireworks are finished, and when the people have started to go back home, we'll go out and have drinks. Well you could do that too. Cant think of other ways as we do that every year without fail, and i dont find it boring at all. Im not into big crowded parties either.
2 :
why not next year celebration u change ur celebration...i mean doing the different things.. last two year,i and my clicks celebrate new year at the top in a hill..nice place,we still can see fire works..with Twisties,Pepsi.. its more memorable if u celebrate with special one..