Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I feel like dying. I need help


I feel like dying. I need help.?
I'm feeling so sad... I'm 20 yrs old. Was raped since 2 by my own cousin till i was 15. my dad left us in 2006, life just crashed down to the ground. My mom had to work. I was only 17. My dad said many things that hurt me. ALOT! he even said not to come to his funeral. Im so confuse. my eldest bro was in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia's Capital). he was working there. He supported us while financially. And as the years went by, loneliness filled my heart. I tried looking for my dad, he just doesn't want to be found. He divorced my my mom early 2009. I had no chance to further my studies like all my other peers. I had to quit school and work. My youngest bro is now 15. Suddenly my eldest bro doesnt want to support us anymore. It's mabe cuz of my mom marrying again. I din like it too but how can i tell my mom that she cant be happy?? I feel like my whole life is a mess, a disgrace, a shame and a joke. I feel like dying. I dont have the extra boost to keep on living now. What should i do? I know suicide is NOT the answer. I hate my life for wat has happen. I love singing and dream that i cud be famous one day. But, it looks like it's not happening since i have to support my mom and lil bro. I hav to give up all that to work and bring home the bacon. What shud i do? Where should i go? I'm lost! Can anyone help me?
Family - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First off, you NEED to see a therapist, or at least join some sort of community program helping teens deal with their stress, and their terrible childhoods. If you really do want to become famous, i recommend american idol. it's VERY good publicity. awwwe, good luck.
2 :
There is only one person that can help you that is jesus christ. visit your local christian church. if you dont belive in jesus Please call 1-800-273-TALK
3 :
Whatever you do, DON'T commit suicide! It's very bad. Not to mention it'll suck for your family ot deal with the trauma. But, that's life. You gotta do what you gotta do, and just live through it all. Good Luck and once again, don't kill yourself! :) P.S. I hope you find a good job!
4 :
At 20 years old you may probably be able emotionally and financially to move out. I left home at 17 (my parents were terrific, but I just wanted my own space). My life was hard on my own, but I learned a lot about myself. I found that I could survive and have a decent life. I also quit school (never even graduated high school), but I learned to be a pretty good fast typist, then got experienced with the computer, and I have hardly ever been out of work. Don't rely on someone else for your happiness. You're 20, you've got the rest of your life to live.
5 :
Okay step one....look up at the bright sky and smile okay. Everyone is going through hard times and it's difficult to keep your head up high. Here is one thing you are right...suicide is not the answer. It may seem that people are against you right now but if you leave this world people close to you will be misearble and will miss you dearly. Your life is not a disgrace or a joke. You're alive to help the world become better, and you tearing your spirit down is not going to help. Smile okay. Follow your singing dream and just look forward not backwards.
6 :
There is plenty of help for people like you--you just have to find it. Start by calling a crisis line and tell them what you told us here. Is there a physical reason why your mother isn't working? You shouldn't have had to quit school to support your mother and your brother. If your youngest brother is 15, he should be able to take on a part time job to take some of the pressure off of you.Try calling Social Services and see what benefits you qualify for. There are various programs that will pay you to return to school and help you find suitable housing. You are too young to have all this responsibility on you. You could benefit from seeing a therapist. It doesn't sound to me like your mom is pulling her part here and it is actually hurting you. Your oldest brother probably got tired of supporting everybody and wanted a life for himself--you might be able to talk to him about what to do.Good luck!:)
7 :
in real life no one supports anyone thats why you need to go to the gym and make your power level over 9000 wise words from vegeta