Friday, October 21, 2011

How many days should I spend in Thailand and my other places


How many days should I spend in Thailand and my other places?
So I fly into Kuala Lumpur first Then I will land in Krabi then I will go to Phi Phi or another island, then to Phuket. (I can land in Phuket or Krabi and fly out of both) (I could just go to Phuket and island hop) After I will head to Bangkok to see Tiger Temple and go up to Chang Mai for a bit of jungle exploring on elephants and rafting and seeing traditional thing, then back to Bangkok for fly out to Macau, where I get ferry to HK, lastly to London my destination where I got a work visa. Yes I am aussie.
Thailand - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
please please please dont become a tick list traveller! been there done that tick! you've listed some great places but just spend some time and relax maybe a month? depends what youre doing in malaysia, if i were you and travelling in that direction i'd grab a flight from KL to borneo sabah, and see some truely amazing rainforest, orangutans, hornbills, probiscus monkeys sound good? and why not tell your friends you climbed south east asia's highest peak, kinabalu! is very manageable no actual climbing involved!! then yes if you want beach thailand does beach well! grab a flight up north straight to phuket or krabi and venture out to phi phi, theres a national park called khao sok not far from there if you want nature and never made it to borneo (though please do its gorgeous) bangkok worth a couple of days then chang mai. .... if i were you and fancied that then 1 week borneo, 1 week beaches, 3-4 days bangkok, week chang mai and surrounding, and a week in hong kong/macau stay in kowloon way cheaper i stayed in chungking mansions, cheap and clean if you shop around a couple!
2 :
How much time do you have to spare before heading to London? KL, you will need a couple of days. Over in Krabi and Phuket, at least a week to sightsee and visit around. Then to Bangkok will be a couple of days. You can visit the Tiger Temple on your way to Chiangmai. And with what you want to do, it will be at least a week's stay too. So all in it will be at least 3 weeks in Thailand. Add the KL and HK, this will make a month stay before you head to London.