Friday, August 21, 2009

Where can I send my Olympus OM10 SLR camera for repair in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Where can I send my Olympus OM10 SLR camera for repair in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
I bought this camera from a family friend about 3 years ago when it was still in good condition but it's not working right now. There's something wrong with the shutter and there's this tiny metal piece that came out from some part of the camera. I need to know a good place where I can send it to for cleaning and repair for a good price.
Cameras - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you know about Google? It is a wonderful search engine. All I had to do was type three words into the search box and right away it found the answer for you: Olympus (Malaysia) SDN. BHD. (Kuala Lumpur) Suite D-10-P1, Level 10, Plaza Mont' Kiara, 2 Jalan Kiara, Mont' Kiara 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tel :(603) 6203 3882 Fax :(603) 6203 3885
2 :
Any camera shop should do actually..but its not really worth it as mostly u wont get any warrenty after the repairs...