Wednesday, April 14, 2010

where is the branches of E. Funkhouser: New York in Malaysia? especially Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya area


where is the branches of E. Funkhouser: New York in Malaysia? especially Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya area?
Yesterday while walking in the mall, a lady by the name Lew approached me and asked if I'm interested in working as a beautician and make-up artist, then she gave me the namecard the company name E. Funkhouser. I am quite interested, so I served the net for the branches in Malaysia, but found none, am I being cheated? or they left out Malaysia in the net? The lady said her company was at the Petaling Jaya area.
Malaysia - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
think you were being cheated -they wouldn't leave Malaysia out if they did have a branch. Is there a telephone number on the business card? Try ringing up and asking for more details - if the number is real..