Sunday, April 1, 2012

I need a friend from university of nottingham, malaysia campus who will give me details on staying there.


I need a friend from university of nottingham, malaysia campus who will give me details on staying there.?
I want to know more about malaysia and more especially university of Nottingham's malaysia campus. Live there, accommodation, health, sports and the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology. What's generally the lecturer - students relationship like? Is there wireless services, can students have access to internet at any point in time? What of the accommodations? are there sufficient internet services? What of the Kuala Lumpur city? Is it highly ICT compliant? What are the estimated prices of laptops with higher configuraqtions? what of desktops? I mean there maximum and minimum prices in us dollars? What of job opportunities? Can one be working while on study? Can I get your email addres so we can be communicating?
Malaysia - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wow that's a lot of questions this is the uni's website..there's a lot of info on that http://www.nottingham.edu.my/Pages/default.aspx my friend studied there for a while but now he's in the uk campus..he's doing chemical engineering i'll answer what i can the lecturer - students relationship is pretty good..he told me the lecturers were quite 'sporting',nice and easy-going they have internet access via wireless if i'm not mistaken