Monday, February 14, 2011

I am malaysian citizen, can i work in australia


I am malaysian citizen, can i work in australia?
i m malaysian citizen without work permit and wish to stay and work in australia with bringing my family and children. is that possible and how? I am working in malaysia, Kuala Lumpur as a Senior travel consultant.
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you want to post on the Austrialian site
2 :
your a travel consultant and you dont know the do's and dont's for that? apply for a working visa and stay there (in australia working) for at least 2 years ... then you request for your family ... or you could apply for immigrant visa ... wait for it to get approved for about 2 years before you could go to australia by then you could bring your family with you.