Monday, February 21, 2011

i would like to find my long lost friend. his name is steven ho and we meet in malaysia ten years ago.pls help


i would like to find my long lost friend. his name is steven ho and we meet in malaysia ten years ago.pls help
please someone help me to find my long lost friend. his name is steven ho from hong kong. we meet ten years ago, whenever he come to malaysia we would meet in seven avenue the place i work. steven ho used to stay in shangri-la hotel in kuala lumpur. i had try to find steven ho contact number from shangri- la hotel but the staff ask alots of question which i cannot answer. we lost contact because the place i work is been close,and i don't know how to find steven ho. I have been sad for more then ten years always hopeing to meet mr: steven ho again someday. Please help me to find my long lost friend steven ho T.Q
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
FACEBOOK!!! The greatest way, just type in his name and you'll find him!