Monday, March 21, 2011

hello,,m a single mother m processing divorce but i have two lovely child,im so deepress i dont who i could


hello,,m a single mother m processing divorce but i have two lovely child,im so deepress i dont who i could?
speak too.im 28 and my ex he 38.But now the divorce taking long time with the court,,,and futher more i have promblem with my financial.Butheway my first child already 3yrs and the youger is 2yrs old currently stays with me.Of course my husband is somebody who succesful man and rite now he's working as a asst director one of the hotel in kuala lumpur.My life now so miserable,confuse and sometime i dont know want i want!!And talking bout my self that m well m sufferd from sort of migrane disease as per doctor who treat me,and m still on my medication since my firts child.When d pain comes is like i want to bang my head to the wall //just over controll my sometimes....cry my self at nite loking my youger son.n thingkin myself for is the end of the road for three years of marriage!!!And now i have to start my life all over again got to find work things to do to feed my self or perhaps i could do ei smaal business my self!!felt myself so dumb after ei long time being stuck at home as wife
Marriage & Divorce - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
r u just looking for a friend or someone to talk to or are u looking for a lawyer? well if u need someone to talk to im online alot,u can send me an instant message. mrs3rica@yahoo.com
2 :
It will be okay. Once the court is done with your income will be okay and things will settle down. For the meantime as far as money goes, I would wait tables. I waited at a sea food restruant and my worst week I made 500. It's good because you get paid cash daily. Good luck with everything. It will be okay. I'm also here if you need someone to talk to. :D
3 :
...get a good lawyer, consult on the divorce and divorce him, seek, child support, alimony, restraining order and fees for the divorce settlement. red