Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finding a Malaysian (sunni muslim) wife


Finding a Malaysian (sunni muslim) wife?
hello, in couple of years, I plan on moving to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am a sunni-muslim citizen of both Pakistan and Canada. I am finishing up my bachelors degree in computer science in Canada and Inshallah will do my masters in a related field. I plan on working in the IT/computer science field in Malaysia. Anyways, how easy is it to find a good sunni muslim Malaysian (Malay) wife? I am a simple man, don't look for much in a woman except: . Acceptable looks. . Religious. . Good attitude towards me, my parents, and kids. . Atleast diploma or bachelors degree (even though I don't want her to work). Is it socially acceptable in Malaysia for a Pakistani man to marry a Malay woman? Are Malaysian girls open to be approached for marriage? How about Malaysian families - are they open minded about letting Malay daughter marry Pakistani/Canadian man?
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im a malay muslim woman. why dont u email me to know more about malay muslim women and send ur picture also. my email is toratoratora_2000@yahoo.com ... Basically, Malays are very open minded and well natured people as long as u are responsible and treat their daughter well and dont lie about your background. tk care
2 :
I'm a Singaporean woman married to a Pakistani man. I wouldn't say a Malaysian marrying a pakistani is common but it has happened. Why don't you try shaadi.com. As long as the girl likes you and you like her, I'm sure things will work out. Don't worry about other things. Have the confidence that you will meet your girl.. whether she's malaysian or from anywhere else on the planet.