Saturday, January 14, 2012

Medical student in Dublin wondering why she coudnt get a summer job


Medical student in Dublin wondering why she coudnt get a summer job.?
Hi, this is just a q's in my head actually but I would like to share it with others. I am a medical student from Kuala Lumpur studying medicine in one of the top university in Dublin. As a medical student, I believe i posess very strong skills( at least something). I wonder why I didnt get any job even I have send my cv to most of the stores and shops. Is it because I am an Asian student or is it because I am wearing scarves as I am a muslim and maybe some ppl taught I might not be suitable working in the shops (eg; fashion department). I am soo frustrated and maybe also some ppl taught I didnt posses good english skills but as a medical studnt I have attended a lot of english exams to grant for my scholarship to study in europe. pls give ur opinion. thanks! =)
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe who you are and where you are from is not as important here as where you going and who you are going to become. Instead of applying at stores and shops, maybe you should send those CV's to clinics or hospitals who could use someone with your knowledge and skills. If if you can only work as a patient transporter or registration clerk, you will be in the right place at the right time and gain some valuable experience