Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Boyfriend is a British Citizen, we meet In Facebook, How can I visit Him to England


My Boyfriend is a British Citizen, we meet In Facebook, How can I visit Him to England?
II am a Filipino woman single 48 years old and my boyfriend is 52. I been in Malaysia for more than 10 years now, Im working as a Domestic Helper here. My contract finish this year. I never go out from the country for 7 years now. I need some advised if I can still used my same passport to visit my boyriend to England.We meet in Facebook 2008 till now were crazy thru'online chatting, on the phone, thru email every day no missed since 2008. I do believe online Dating now. He visit me 3 times last year here in Kuala Lumpur..The feelings is more closer. WHat are the steps he gonna prepare to visit him to London this year? Please I do appreciate if you could advised me what to do. Thank you . Faye
Other - United Kingdom - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact the nearest British Embassy and ask how to get a visa. This could be a long process. You will also need a ticket and be able to prove that you have enough money for your stay in Britain.
2 :
You will need a visa to be able to come to the UK for a visit. You can find all the information about that at this link to our Government Border Agency site... http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ukvqr;jsessionid=2D5D2436637749C672DC7F65374F7842.tomcat3?redirect=true&promoId=1910262&reason=Visit&nationality=Philippines&location=Malaysia You will also need to prove to our immigration that you have enough money to support yourself whilst you are here, and that you intend to leave the country before your visa expires. Unfortunately too many people have come here in the same circumstances as yourself and have abused the terms of their visa, and not left the country...this has a rebound effect on other visitors to the UK in as much as it makes it harder for them to enter the UK.