Thursday, March 1, 2012

A DBA Salary in Changzhou, Jiangsu, China


A DBA Salary in Changzhou, Jiangsu, China?
Hi all, I would like to know how about salary ranges in Changzou, Jiansu, China. I a foreigner in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and recently I am offered to be a DBA in Changzhou. I have been asked about the expected salary and since I have no idea about living expenses and job market in China, I am seeking for advices. I really appreciate any information on living expenses, job market, and life in Changzhou. Another concern for me is how secure will be my job in china. About Me: I am a DBA (Oracle, Postgres) with 3 years of working experience and Bachelor's degree. About the position: DBA to enhance companies data life-cycle, organize and analyse data, reporting, business intelligence. Thanks in advance
China - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
According to one investigation initialized by ITPUB in 2009, the biggest Database tech community. The monetary unit is Chinese currency RMB here. Firstly, the salary of DBA is generally higher than software developer. 72.1% of them is higher than 4000. Among them, 31.3%'s salary are more between 4000 and 5999; 17.7% can have 6000 to 7999; 11.6% can get 8000 to 9999; 11.5% can earn more than 10000. Changzhou is not a big city. But it should be convenient for living. The house price there is much cheaper than the major big cities in China. So the money you make is enough for your living. Maybe you can even afford the loan of buying an apartment. As you know, DBA is one of the stablest job in IT area. But language fluency is required for DBA, you are safe if you can communicate with your technical colleague and your boss.
2 :
AROUND 6,000 CND